donderdag 5 mei 2011

Status update

Last week I spent on fixing some bugs in my implementation along with making the thesis poster.
This poster can be found here.

Currently I am working on the implementation of KUL timetables in my application.
Because this was not in my paper prototypes yet, I first created a mockup/storyboard which was then reviewed by my supervisors.

So at the moment my application can do the following:

  • show campus map
  • search campus buildings, get building info, and locate them on the map
  • get routing information to the buildings and display the route on a map
  • check in at the buildings (through facebook places)
  • show nearby and recent buddy check-ins and display them on a map
  • search buddies and show profile and recent check-ins

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten